Dialogue: Making travel arrangements


  • Hi! How do I get to Cape Town from London?
  • Hello! Well, first you have to go to the airport.You can go there by taxi or by train.
  • How much is the fare of the train?
  • About 13€.
  • Can I get the ticket on the train or do i have to buy it here?
  • No,madam. You have to buy one from the ticket office.
  • And how many stops does the train do?
  • Only one.
  • How often do the trains go to the airport?
  • Every couple of hours. There are 14 trains a day.
  • When I arrive to the airport, which platform does the train leave from?
  • It leaves from platform 6.

  • Welcome to the airport, how can I help you?
  • I have to take a flight to Cape Town
  • Ok. Your flight leaves from gate 54.
  • Would you like a window or an aisle seat?
  • Window, please
  • Great. Has anyone interfered with your bags since you packed them?
  • No. I don’t think so...
  • Perfect. Do you have any hand luggage?
  • Just this bag.
  • Ok, then, enjoy your flight!

Comentaris