FOOD WORLD

DIALOGE

- Welcome to Food World restaurant. Here you can try oru dishes form all corners of the globe.

- Hello what can I take. I've never been here.

- I recomend you to try the Mexican food, vegetable fajitas or the Japanese food, sushi. But here I lend the menu and I will return when you

- Thanks you very much for the recomendation. I will keep in mind them.

...

- Have you already choosen?

- Yeah, think I will take the pizza Tandoori, from Italy. But I have some questions:

- Wich ones?

- What is it made with?

- It has a thin pizza base topped with cheese, tomato and hot, spicy chiken tikka pices.

- And How is it cooked?

- All our pizzas are cooked in specil pizza oven.

- What does it come with?

- It is served with a mixed salad.

- Okay. I'm not very keen on salad, so I think I will take the pizza but without the salad.

- Perfect.

AUDIO

Comentaris